Optimal—The solution must be the best solution for you—within your budget and with maximum return on investment. At OS-Cubed, Inc., our mission is not to sell you what WE think is best, but to find out the best solution to your business challenges. What does an "Optimal Solution" encompass? We believe it covers these major points:
- The solution must play well with others. No solution in today's world stands alone. Each organization has its own unique systems, challenges, business processes, and internal infrastructure. When we design a system we try to mold these items together to form a cohesive whole, instead of a set of squabbling siblings.
- The solution must pay for itself. In general a solution should increase your productivity, your sales, and your margins; should decrease your costs; and should allow you access to new markets or allow you to acquire new business. If the payback in one of these areas isn't enough to justify the cost, we'll recommend that you not make the investment. If you don't know how to measure these things, we'll help you to find that solution as well. The industry has invented some serious buzzwords around the concepts ROI (Return on Investment) and TCO (Total Cost of Ownership). We believe you should be able to measure success, and we'll help build a solution that does so.
- The solution must fit your business culture. Too often solutions are implemented, fully functional, and never used. OS-Cubed will learn about your business culture and what does and doesn't work for you and your customers and clients. We'll help you to find or design a solution that fits your business culture like a glove, and help you to get the resources to bring your users up to speed on it.
- Building the solution must be a purposeful, organized process. There are reasons why 60% of IT solutions never see the light of day: they're poorly planned or poorly managed, and they have vague goals or unrealistic expectations. We will help you organize your projects, your day-to-day IT needs, and your hosting requirements in ways you've never imagined. Each of our clients gets a personalized portal to help them manage their projects and trouble tickets. This portal allows them to see the progress on their project literally as it occurs. You can submit trouble tickets for dispatch immediately and our technical support staff will respond promptly and efficiently.
- The solution must leverage the power of our network. When you join OS-Cubed, Inc., as a client, you're joining an elite network of powerful and influential alliances, clients, and vendors. We will help you leverage that network by providing opportunities to grow your businesses together. Our network extends across multiple vendor/providers, strategic business alliances, and a wide range of consultants to allow us to help you find the right place and the right solution.